Black Diamond Kits

Black Diamond Kits
Sage's Kits, Nine Weeks Old

Friday, December 12, 2014

Photobomber

My kits are adorable. 

As I was gathering up my kits for picture day, I noticed an escapee... Anna. I saw that she had some blood around her shoulder area, so I brought her inside to investigate.  She had scraped herself in her escape from her cage.  I cleaned her up but could not actually find the scrape itself. 

Seeing as I already had my kits inside and was too lazy to take Anna back out, I decided to let her run around while I took pictures of my kits for today's blog post.  As I was setting up shots and taking the pictures, Anna photobombed almost every one.

One of the few good pictures

Stealth photobomber
Clueless photobomber

Shameless, brazen photobomber
I thought Snowball would have raised her better.

No comments:

Post a Comment