Black Diamond Kits

Black Diamond Kits
Sage's Kits, Nine Weeks Old

Saturday, January 2, 2016

For Our Russian Friends

We've been getting a phenomenal number of hits from Russia this past week.  I mentioned this to my husband and we realized that we should have my son write the next post.  I got my degree in Russian nearly 30 years ago, and while I can still understand Russian, my Cyrillic typing skills were abominable even then, and totally non-existent now. 

Our son and brother, however, is a totally different matter.  He served as a missionary in Ukraine (Russian-speaking) for two years and is currently majoring in Russian (or is when he gets well and returns to school). 

So for our regular readers, don't be alarmed when the next post is in Russian.  And for our Russian reader(s), something just for you is coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment