Black Diamond Kits

Black Diamond Kits
Sage's Kits, Nine Weeks Old

Monday, September 15, 2014

An Introduction, Just Four Months Past Due



I didn’t want to do an intro until I was sure this blog project would work for our family and our school goals.  I hate finding a blog that I think will be informative and interesting, only to find that the entire blog is three years old and consists of three posts.  

We had a slow start due to a family medical crisis and summer vacation, but now we’re back on track.  I like it, and I think it will be great for Charlotte’s and Lydia’s school writing assignments.  Becky is in her first semester of college and will post when she can.  The focus of the blog will be everything French angora rabbit-related.  Some information will naturally pertain to the other angora rabbit breeds; some will not.  

As I said, this is a blog for the girls for school.  We will try to post something every school day.  Sometimes, life will get busy and no one will be able to blog.  Someone might be sick, or we might be involved in getting ready for a show.  Or I might wish to add my perspective.  

The girls welcome your questions and comments.  Me too.  

Charlotte bought her first French angora rabbit, a chocolate tortoiseshell buck she named Indy, in August 2013.  Lydia and Becky bought their first rabbits, Cream Puff and Snowball, in November of that same year, and Charlotte bought her second buck, Ninja.  Now the rabbits number a dozen, with three litters on the way.  We have all learned so very much that we don’t consider ourselves novices anymore, but we also recognize that there is still a great deal to learn.  

We hope you’ll read and learn along with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment